- “He will command his angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways” (Psalm 91:11).
- “The angel of the LORD encamps around those who fear him, and he delivers them” (Psalm 34:7).
- “When I am afraid, I will trust in you. In God whose word I praise, in God I trust; I will not be afraid. What can mortal man do to me?” (Psalm 56:3-4).
- “Have mercy on me, O God, have mercy on me, for in you my soul takes refuge. I will take refuge in the shadow of your wings until the disaster has passed. I cry out to God Most High, to God who fulfills his purpose for me” (Psalm 57:1-2).
- “There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear…” (1 John 4:18).
- “God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble. Therefore we will not fear, though the earth give way and the mountains fall into the heart of the sea…The Lord Almighty is with us; the God of Jacob is our fortress” (Psalm 46:1-2, 7).
- “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand” (Isaiah 41:10).
- “He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the Lord, ‘He is my refuge and my fortress, my God in whom I trust.’ ” (Psalm 90:1-2).
- “For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord” (Romans 8:38-39).
- “God’s name is a place of protection— good people can run there and be safe” (Proverbs 18:10).
- “Cast your cares on the Lord and he will sustain you; he will never let the righteous fall” (Psalm 55:22).
Lord, there is much to fear in this world, much to fear. Daily I am worried for the safety of my children, but I thank you, Father, that when I am afraid, I can trust in you.
Thank you that as we abide in you, your perfect love casts out all fear, and there is nothing that can separate us from your love. So Lord, I do put my trust in You, and today I commit my children to you again.
I cry out to you, God Most High, for you fulfill your purposes for my children. May my children take refuge in the shadow of your wings! Lord, command your angels to guard them in all their ways! Encamp around them and deliver them from danger.
I pray that my children will run to you for protection. May they cast all of their cares on you, and as they do, sustain them, Lord! Be their refuge and their fortress, the God in whom they trust!
Thank you, Father, that I can trust my children to your care and your perfect plan for their lives. Thank you that you are a refuge and strength, an ever present help in trouble.
You, O Lord Almighty, are with us! We trust in your unfailing love, God. In your name we will hope, for your name is good.
Want to pray with us?